Please read the following prior to ordering tickets:
- All tickets will be sold from the FSH23.org website.
- There will be a Shipping and Handling fee added based on the number of tickets ordered. This is to cover the costs of envelopes, labels and stamps.
- There will be a PayPal processing fee added. This is to cover the costs of payment processing system.
- To insure fairness; purchaser may NOT order more than 6 seats in the front row for each Parade. If you need additional seats for your group we will do our best to place your additional seats from the rows behind.
- Any orders that are made in an attempt to circumvent the 6 seat limit will be CANCELED.
- Tickets will be shipped to the address provided at time of sale.
- Tickets will be shipped beginning in March 2022, this is when the tickets are provided to us by the San Antonio Fiesta Commission.
- You will receive an email when we ship the Tickets to you, if you have not received an email by the end of February please check your SPAM, and then email us if it is not there.
- You must have your tickets in hand to be seated at the parade.
- All sales are Final so please make sure you order the correct number of Tickets
Our Tickets are in the Tobacco And Alcohol-Free Zones
From the Fiesta Committee:
“The entire parade route is non-smoking and tobacco-free. ”
- We are wanting this to be enjoyable for all families who join us. If you want to smoke or Vape; please purchase your tickets elsewhere. We will help you find another seller.
- If you intend to consume alcohol; please purchase your tickets elsewhere. We will help you find another seller.
- If you need to use adult language; please purchase your tickets elsewhere. We will help you find another seller.
- If you are acting in a disruptive way, we will ask you to stop the activity. If you continue we will ask you to leave. If you are asked to leave you will be flagged for all future purchases from us. We will not sell to you in the future.